- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and allspice. Add peaches and blueberries; toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll one half of dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate. Add filling; dot with butter.
- Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut into 1/2-in.-wide strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal strips to edge of bottom pastry; flute edge. Brush lattice strips with milk; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peach Blueberry Pie
Sort By :
I made this pie for a luncheon with friends and the hands down review was that this was the best pie ever! A couple of small changes: reduced the sugar to 3/4 c, substituted 1/8 tsp nutmeg for the allspice, omitted the 1 T of butter. Using in-season fruit really intensifies the great flavor.
I made this pie for my sweetheart's birthday and it was delicious! I only omitted the allspice. I used fresh Georgia peaches I had gotten at a farmer's market and fresh wild blueberries I picked myself.
Holy Moly! I'm in heaven. I may be biased because peaches are my favorite fruit ever, but this pie is dynamite! I picked fresh blueberries at the orchard today and made an all butter pastry crust. Perfection!
I made this pie today and it was delicious! The combination of peaches and blueberries was very good. I added 2 extra tablespoons of flour since my peaches were very ripe and juicy and it came out perfect - not runny at all. I would definitely make this recipe again.
This was so delicious! I didn't bother with fresh peaches though, I just used canned, but it was still fantastic!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >