Peach Blueberry Pie Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and allspice. Add peaches and blueberries; toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll one half of dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate. Add filling; dot with butter.
- Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut into 1/2-in.-wide strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal strips to edge of bottom pastry; flute edge. Brush lattice strips with milk; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peach Blueberry Pie(9)
Sort By :
I made this pie today and it was delicious! The combination of peaches and blueberries was very good. I added 2 extra tablespoons of flour since my peaches were very ripe and juicy and it came out perfect - not runny at all. I would definitely make this recipe again.
This was so delicious! I didn't bother with fresh peaches though, I just used canned, but it was still fantastic!
Finally a peach pie that turns out great! I am always looking for recipes that will allow me to use my frozen peaches. I just drained them well and there was no soggy crust. The flavor was terrific too. My hubby loved it.
I LOVED it! The only thing I suggest to add in it is cornstarch; the filling is extremely runny so cornstarch should thicken it up. But all of it was excellent!
This is my Husbands favorite pie. I would recommend this to anyone! This great combo is always a hit!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >