Pea Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, cheese and onion. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pea Salad
Sort By :
"Easy and tasty - thanks!"
"This salad was ok but I have had much better. My rating is determined by quick and easy only."
"What an awesome salad! So simple - why haven't I thought of this before? I used leftover cooked peas with great success."
"Easy and excellent. Guests often ask for a copy of the recipe."
"Very yummy! I made this recipe on a very hot day and it was refreshing."