Pasta Crab Salad Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup each chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in large bowl; add the crab, celery, green pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and dill. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pasta Crab Salad(3)
Sort By :
This was really good.. My husband loved it, he said it very good for a light lunch. Just might need to make it a bit wetter when ready to serve. The salad soaked up the dressing that was put on, so much probably have to had a 1/4 more mayo and 1/4 more ranch dressing to it.
After refrigerating the salad for several hours, I mixed up an extra 1/4 c. mayo, 1/4 c. ranch dressing, and 1/2 tsp dill weed and tossed into the salad just before serving. -Lori in WI.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Crab Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >