- 4 large baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Cut each potato into eight wedges; place on foil. Coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Wedges
"Thought they were very good and much better than buying frozen French fries."
"I made this side dish in my actifry. I added more potatoes to the mix and added 2 tb of olive oil. The blend of flavors was very nice."
"these were fantastic!! My husband and son has requested these for dinner more often! I tripled the batch and they turned out great. Next time I'll be using garlic salt and place of the salt and fresh garlic. This will just help cut down on prep time"
"We thought they were a little bland. I added some seasoned salt after they were done."
"Very good and easy to make. Great Parmesan flavor."