- 4 large baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Cut each potato into eight wedges; place on foil. Coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Wedges
Sort By :
"these were fantastic!! My husband and son has requested these for dinner more often! I tripled the batch and they turned out great. Next time I'll be using garlic salt and place of the salt and fresh garlic. This will just help cut down on prep time"
"We thought they were a little bland. I added some seasoned salt after they were done."
"Very good and easy to make. Great Parmesan flavor."
"Great flavor and very easy to make! I did make a couple of changes - brushed the foil with canola oil, and did as another reader suggested and put the seasonings in a bag and shook the wedges in it to coat them. I also doubled the amount of seasonings."
"Very good and so easy to make. I mixed the seasonings in a large bag, added the potatoes, and shook to coat. Then placed on baking sheet coated with cooking spray and sprayed a little additional spray on the potatoes. I didn't have baking potatoes so used what I had (regular white potates).They took longer to bake but I'm guessing that was because of the potatoes I used. Was very good and would guess it would be equally good using baking potatoes. Highly recommended especially if you love fries but want to cut back on some of the calories."