I recommend serving these wedges alongside a salad for a light lunch or serving them as a side dish with a chicken or beef entree.—Beth Ask, Ulster, Pennsylvania
- 4 large baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Cut each potato into eight wedges; place on foil. Coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Potato Wedges in Light & Tasty December/January 2002, p9
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review