- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups uncooked multigrain penne pasta
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook the turkey, onion and pepper in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the water, beans, broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin and oregano. Bring to a boil. Add pasta; cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with sour cream; sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 6 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for One-Pot Chili Mac
Sort By :
"I CANNOT PRINT ANY OF THESE RECIPES IS SOMETHING WRONG ?????0000"
"This is so good and easy! A family favorite."
"Flavorful, without all the fat. The only thing I changed was the chili powder, I put 1 1/2 teaspoons instead of 2. Don't leave out the cilantro, it's perfect."
"I made this and it's absolutely wonderful. I did use 1/2 ground turkey and 1/2 ground beef. My husband loved it."
"made with regular pasta and it was good, but not spicy, so take that into consideration if you like hot chili."