- 3 pounds fresh okra, whole
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together all ingredients. Arrange in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan; roast until okra is tender and lightly browned, 30-35 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Okra Roasted with Smoked Paprika in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p54
Reviews for Okra Roasted with Smoked Paprika
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review