Nutty Chicken Fingers Recipe
Watch the room light up with smiles when you bring this fun dish to the table. "Our children love the crunchy nut coating on these chicken strips," reports Beba Cates of Pearland. Texas. And with only a handful of ingredients, preparation is a snap.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place milk in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then roll in pecan mixture.
- Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Nutty Chicken Fingers in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p40
Reviews for Nutty Chicken Fingers(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >