Nutty Chicken Fingers Recipe
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place milk in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then roll in pecan mixture.
- Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Nutty Chicken Fingers in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p40
Reviews for Nutty Chicken Fingers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review