- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (9 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (6 ounces) chopped dried pineapple
- 1 jar (5.85 ounces) sunflower kernels
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Nutty Berry Trail-Mix in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p74
Reviews for Nutty Berry Trail Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2014
"My whole family loves this mix. It's great for a movie night."
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2013
"I make this for all our vacation trips. My husband loves to munch on this as we travel. I use the small bathroom dixie cups to scoop and serve."