- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (9 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (6 ounces) chopped dried pineapple
- 1 jar (5.85 ounces) sunflower kernels
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Nutty Berry Trail-Mix in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p74
Reviews for Nutty Berry Trail Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2014
"My whole family loves this mix. It's great for a movie night."
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2013
"Really nice.. Very nutritious!!"
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2013
"I make this for all our vacation trips. My husband loves to munch on this as we travel. I use the small bathroom dixie cups to scoop and serve."