This recipe, my son’s favorite, earned me an “A” in my early childhood nutrition course. It lets you take control of what your children snack on! —Cheri Majors, Claremont, California
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed nuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (9 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (6 ounces) chopped dried pineapple
- 1 jar (5.85 ounces) sunflower kernels
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Nutty Berry Trail-Mix in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p74
Reviews for Nutty Berry Trail Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review