- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 55 wafers)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla wafers, walnuts, orange juice and corn syrup.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews forNo-Bake Cookie Balls
"Can't wait to try these. Wondering if you are a long lost relativeMy maiden name is Dailey :)"
"Just made these with my youngest. They turned out well, though we used pecans instead of walnuts. Very fudgy! I a not a huge chocolate fan but all my boys seem to enjoy them. So a winner here."
"Best BALL'S ever!"
"Finely chop the walnuts and instead of orange juice add 1/3 c. rum or bourbon! Yummy!"
"it was ok, a little too sweet for my taste"
"great and easy. Everyone wanted this recipe."
"These are very good; should the conf. sugar been sifted? I had a bowl of chocolate powder. The only way a ball could be formed was with warmth of my hands and unable to roll them round and round to make a smooth ball."
"The next time, I am going to substitute honey for the corn syrup. Otherwise a great recipe!"