- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 6 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- Brush egg white over pastry shell; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and sugars; cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Sprinkle two-thirds into pastry; top with peaches. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and peaches are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Mom's Peach Pie
Sort By :
"I'm a chocoholic so I was amazed how much I like this pie! With fresh peaches from our tree, it is to die for! My family looks forward to it every year!"
"The best peach pie I have ever had. And it was easy to make."
"I used frozen peaches and this pie was amazing."
"this pie is very good"