"This fun finger food is great for a brunch, shower, party or whenever you want to much a yummy treat," writes Linda Hendrix of Moundville, Missouri.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add flour; beat until well blended. Shape into 24 balls; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Press balls onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Sprinkle a rounded teaspoonful of cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of chilies into each shell. In a bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Mexican Quiches in Taste of Home October/November 2001, p8
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mini Mexican Quiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review