- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 12 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each) , thawed and halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce; top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and onion. Arrange meatball halves over top; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 12-17 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 slices.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Meatball Pizza
Sort By :
Easy to make and great flavor. It was a big hot with the kids!
I thought this was okay but not great. This was the first time I tried meatballs on pizza and I think the flavor/texture combination just isn't my favorite.
Great recipe. I added pepperoni, onions and peppers and used tortillas for the pizza base. They made great personal pizzas and everyone could personalize their topping.
Very very good!!
Quick and easy to make. I did cut the meatballs into quarters instead of halves. Left out the onions and added mushrooms for my family's taste. I also put it under the broiler for a minute or two at the end of the cooking time to brown the top. The kids loved it.