- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 12 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each), thawed and halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Top with onion and meatballs; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 12-17 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Meatball Pizza
Sort By :
"Easy to make and great flavor. It was a big hot with the kids!"
"I thought this was okay but not great. This was the first time I tried meatballs on pizza and I think the flavor/texture combination just isn't my favorite."
"Great recipe. I added pepperoni, onions and peppers and used tortillas for the pizza base. They made great personal pizzas and everyone could personalize their topping."
"Very very good!!"
"Quick and easy to make. I did cut the meatballs into quarters instead of halves. Left out the onions and added mushrooms for my family's taste. I also put it under the broiler for a minute or two at the end of the cooking time to brown the top. The kids loved it."