Meat Loaf in a Mug Recipe
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- Additional ketchup, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, ketchup, oats and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pat into a microwave-safe mug or custard cup coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°; drain.
- Let stand for 3 minutes. Serve with additional ketchup if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Meat Loaf in a Mug(6)
Sort By :
I am a college student who lives in the Residence Halls. I am staying on campus during a week where dining options are limited. So, I decided to try this as the only appliance I am allowed in my room is a microwave.
THIS WAS SERIOUSLY AMAZING! It was the perfect portion size and filled me right up! I would highly recommend this to anyone, especially college students!
I can't wait to try this one. I love good tasting meat loaf. I grind my own burger so I won't be draining anything. My burger has just enough fat in it to barely hold a patty together when making hamburgers.
I love this recipe. It is very easy to make and delicious!
Substitute for onion soup mix: any grill seasoning that you like.
does anyone have any idea what I can use instead of onion soup mix... my husband is very allergic to onion even in dried or processed form. :/
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >