- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cheeses, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Before serving, prepare topping mix according to package directions. Garnish cheesecake with whipped topping; drizzle with caramel. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Mascarpone Cheesecake
Sort By :
This is by far the best cheesecake I have made. Love it.
Delicious!!! And not as difficult as I thought it would be.
To die for - absolutely delicious!! Can't rave about it enough. I've made a lot of cheesecake recipes using a water bath and they have all turned out great. For anyone having trouble, the large heavy duty foil is a MUST for success. Double it like the recipe says and wrap the bottom and all the way up the sides. Joining smaller pieces of regular foil will most likely leak.
Easy to make but taste absolutely good. Try, you Will never regret. Thanks Taste Of Home.
Whenever you use a water bath to bake a cheesecake, you need to wrap the bottom of the springform pan with foil; the recipe failed to mention that.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Desserts >