- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- In a 13x9-in. dish coated with cooking spray, layer half of cake cubes, pudding mixture and crushed candy bars. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forMakeover Toffee Crunch Dessert
"Awesome desert for guilt free enjoyment. Have made this several times. Thanks for all the variations suggestions!"
"A hit with everyone. I use chocolate pudding."
"If you are looking to indulged without the guilt, this dessert is for you. Love it!"
"easy to make and soooo good!"
"this is soooo easy to make, and you can try different candy bars to change it up once in a while."
"Very good for what it is. I don't usually make desserts with all of these chemical-laden low fat/sugar substitutes, but this was worthwhile."
"Ended up making this for a Sunday Back to School BBQ. I had to end up using sugar-free butterscotch as my vanilla one was open when I opened the box :o( Not sure what the vanilla one tasted like but the butterscotch was a huge success. Will make it again with vanilla. I bought the package of mini butterfingers, I believe 6 or 8 in the pkg. It worked! Loved the recipe! Delicious!! Thanks"