- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Stir in spinach until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Makeover Garlic Spinach Balls
Sort By :
Wonderful, but bake on parchment paper so that they don't stick
These balls are so quick and easy, not to mention delicious. I have made them twice and have shared the recipe with a couple of small groups I am in. I am taking them with me tonight to my small group at church. We are on the Daniel Plan nutritional program and this is perfect.
i made them for New Years and they were so darn easy and good that we had to have them for Super Bowl