- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Stir in spinach until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Makeover Garlic Spinach Balls
Sort By :
"Wonderful, but bake on parchment paper so that they don't stick"
"These balls are so quick and easy, not to mention delicious. I have made them twice and have shared the recipe with a couple of small groups I am in. I am taking them with me tonight to my small group at church. We are on the Daniel Plan nutritional program and this is perfect."
"i made them for New Years and they were so darn easy and good that we had to have them for Super Bowl"