Garlic-Parmesan Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2 cups
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Shape into a ball. Roll in walnuts if desired. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 98 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 3, 2012
This recipe is terrific! I am requested to make this cheese ball for pot lucks at work and also for family events. So many people have asked for this recipe and can't believe how easy it is to make:) I like that it is easy to make and uses ingredients I already have on hand.
Nov 27, 2009
very easy, very tasty
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.