Spinach Stuffing Balls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a bowl, combine eggs, stuffing mix, butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach; mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 168 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 7, 2012
Great party food!
Jun 1, 2010
I've had this recipe for over 30 years (except mine includes a finely chopped onion) and people who don't like spinach like these (including children!).