Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well, squeezing out excess liquid. Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until very lightly browned. Balls can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight before baking.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 8, 2015
Was very easy to make and I got a lot of compliments on these! I saw the comments from people wishing they had more flavor so I added a little extra parmesan.
Feb 2, 2015
These were pretty good. I would have liked a little more flavor. I used freshly grated parmesan, so maybe some additional spice or hot sauce?
Mar 5, 2013
I made this twice, the first time I did it exact. The second time I added chopped shrimp and bacon....it was delicious cant wait to make them again..
Mar 12, 2012
what kind of "dipping sauce" would you serve with these?
Feb 2, 2011
COULD USE A LITTLE MORE SPICE--NICE ON A TOOTHPICK TO SERVE
Nov 22, 2009
Easy and tasty. Might add shredded cheddar to try next time