Lime Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lime custard-style yogurt
- 1 drop green food coloring, optional
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in yogurt and food coloring if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Lime Fruit Dip
Sort By :
This is the best fruit dip I've ever had! I make this for special occasions and everyone loves it.
This is so good, I serve it with all kinds of fruit and cookies. A MUST HAVE in your recipe "Box".
Cool and Refreshing. This is a great dip to eat fruit by. I have also used strawberry yogurt and red food coloring. It is my daughters favorite.