"I first tasted this when a friend made it for a church social," recalls Mary Lou Little of Salt Lake City, Utah." "It's so refreshing with fresh summer fruit, but it's also wonderful in the winter with apples, oranges and bananas."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lime custard-style yogurt
- 1 drop green food coloring, optional
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in yogurt and food coloring if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Lime Fruit Dip in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p21
Reviews for Lime Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review