- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lime custard-style yogurt
- 1 drop green food coloring, optional
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in yogurt and food coloring if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Lime Fruit Dip
Sort By :
"They no longer make custard-style yogurt, so I used regular Yoplait, key lime flavor (could not find regular lime flavor). That may have contributed to this recipe not turning out as well as expected. It had a decent, sweet flavor, but barely tasted like lime. I ended up using a fresh lime to squeeze in additional juice. That gave it the flavor I wanted, but it was a little runnier than I would've liked. Still a hit, though."
"I can't think of ANYbody that DIDN'T like this dip when they tried it at my gatherings! Great flavor but does not take over, so to speak. Super with all kinds of fruit. I DO add quite a few drops of green food coloring (6?) to make the color show up--but not look ghastly. Only one drop leaves it looking extremely pale and not very "lime-like". This is fab for parties, pot-lucks, and as an appetizer before special dinners at your house!"
"This is the best fruit dip I've ever had! I make this for special occasions and everyone loves it."
"This is so good, I serve it with all kinds of fruit and cookies. A MUST HAVE in your recipe "Box"."
"Cool and Refreshing. This is a great dip to eat fruit by. I have also used strawberry yogurt and red food coloring. It is my daughters favorite."