Lime Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 12 fat-free flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and shredded lettuce, optional
- Place the chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine lime juice and chili powder; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken; cool slightly. Shred meat with two forks and return to the slow cooker. Stir in corn and salsa.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve in tortillas with sour cream, cheese and lettuce if desired. Yield: 12 tacos.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lime Chicken Tacos
Sort By :
These are great. The only change I made was to add a can of black beans.
So easy to make, but absolutely delicious! One of our favorites!
This was so easy to throw together in the morning before work. I used frozen chicken so I let it cook longer than the recommended 5-6 hours. It had such a good taste!
Is pretty simple and tasty and inecpensive
Quick and easy; great way to use leftover lime chicken and jasmine coconut rice.