- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups water
- 4 reduced-sodium chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Place potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. In a small saucepan, heat the water, bouillon and garlic until bouillon is dissolved; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Light Scalloped Potatoes in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p17
Reviews for Light Scalloped Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2015
"I cut the recipe in half and it still turned out really well. Nice crisp crust on the top layer of potatoes from the parm. I added some pepper and a no salt seasoning blend because it seemed a little bland."
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2013