You won't need the help of lucky little elves to ready this refreshing lime concoction. Cheery garnishes can be fixed in a wink to dress up each guest's glass.
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 to 2 cups crushed iced
- Lemon slices and lime spirals, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the sherbet, limeade and sugar until blended. Stir in soda and ice. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with lemon slices and lime spirals if desired. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Leprechaun Lime Drink in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p37
Reviews for Leprechaun Lime Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review