I first made this for a family reunion, and now it's always requested for our family gatherings. The sweet and tangy lemonade-pudding coating goes well with any fruit, so feel free to substitute your favorites. —Rhonda Eads, Jasper, Indiana
- 1 medium honeydew, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in bananas and apple. Combine lemonade concentrate and dry pudding mix; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Fabulous Fruit Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2009, p48
Reviews for Lemonade Pudding Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review