Lemonade Pudding Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 medium honeydew, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in bananas and apple. Combine lemonade concentrate and dry pudding mix; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Lemonade Pudding Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"Love the dressing makes a great fruit salad,"
"I've usually added only a little lemon juice over fruit salads, but thought this might be an improvement. My family and I didn't care for the flavor of the vanilla pudding with the fruit. I'm not sure if a lemon pudding mix would be much different, but I think we'll just stick with lemon juice for flavor and to avoid adding extra sugar and calories. I'm glad others have enjoyed this."
"We really enjoyed the "dressing" for our fruit salad which was composed of both fresh and frozen fruits. I want to try pistachio instant pudding and frozen pina colada mix"
"I changed this a little because my Dad can't have the Kiwi or the Strawberries, so I added different color grapes & apples, my Family loves this for family get togethers!"
"Wonderful salad! I like it served very cold. This is easy and ample amount,"