"I always enjoy making this easy recipe for my husband, Jim, and me. He absolutely loves salmon and garlic, they go together so well in this recipe." —Mary Lynn Baronett, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil 1 minute.
- Arrange salmon steaks in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining oil; pour over salmon. Top with garlic mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review