- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil 1 minute.
- Arrange salmon steaks in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining oil; pour over salmon. Top with garlic mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2013
Very flavorful BUT I would buy salmon fillets! I bought salmon steaks & they were filled with bones.
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2011
salmon gets really flavoury!! i love it