Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks Recipe
"I always enjoy making this easy recipe for my husband, Jim, and me. He absolutely loves salmon and garlic, they go together so well in this recipe." —Mary Lynn Baronett, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 1 minute.
- Arrange salmon steaks in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining oil; pour over salmon. Top with garlic mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks in Taste of Home
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review