- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Sliced ripe olives
- Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2 in. circles. Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over biscuits. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, using a small ghost-shape cookie cutter, cut a ghost out of each cheese slice. Immediately place a ghost over each pizza; add pieces of olives for faces. Yield: 20 mini pizzas.
Originally published as Boo-Ya Mini Pizzas in Ultimate Halloween 2012 2012, p23
Reviews for Kid-Size Ghost Pizzas(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2013
You can never fail to please kids with pizza. My kids adored making these ghost pizzas and the whole family enjoyed eating them.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Dinner Recipes >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >