Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, press pizza dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Layer with 1 cup mozzarella, sausage and tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 373 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 803mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Dec 1, 2015
I thought this recipe was just okay, but not great. It really seemed more like a breakfast bake than a pizza. Now that I think about it; it would be an interesting addition to a brunch buffet.
Jan 12, 2015
We had to make our own gluten free crust, but the rest of it I followed the directions exactly. It was a delicious pizza! I'm glad it didn't have a sauce. I don't like heavy sauces on pizzas.
Jan 22, 2010
So good! I substituted turkey sausage and it still tasted great! I also used less mozzarella.
Jan 21, 2010
Love this recipe! It is a regular go-to for a super easy, fast, and delicious meal. I usually serve it with our favorite bagged salad with italian dressing and it pairs really well! Never any left with this one!
Oct 16, 2009
I have had requests to make this pizza many times. It is so delicious and so easy
Oct 16, 2008
This pizza was amazing. My sister made it for dinner and everyone was begging for more! VERY EASY!
Aug 21, 2008
This was absolutely fabulous. My husband really liked it. My daughter even liked it and she is hard to please.Lori