Just Peachy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 12 slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- Flatten each tenderloin slice to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add peaches and lemon juice, stirring to loosen browned bits. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until peaches are tender. Stir in the pork and preserves; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Just Peachy Pork Tenderloin(2)
Sort By :
I made this with my home made brandy peach conserve and it was delicious.
Very good! I made some minor changes to take advantage of great grilling weather outside! I marinated the tenderloin in OJ, honey, honey mustard, soy sauce & garlic pepper & garlic salt and cinnamon(not sure on the measurements just kinda threw it all in a baggie together). I made the peach sauce seperate and added some brown sugar and cinnamon. SO so good and I usually don't like fruit w/ my meat LOL.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >