Italian Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese; heat through. Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Italian Chicken Wraps(13)
Sort By :
Very good and so easy to make. Nice to take along for lunch.
Excellent ...easy...everyone loved this easy to eat lunch
Very yummy!!! My Brownie troop made these for their mothers as a special activity they hosted. Easy enough for 7/8 year olds.
Good and easy to make recipe. Instead of the packaged chicken I cooked it stove top alongside some onions and garlic.
These really are good; i used fresh vegetables and leftover grilled chicken and provolone cheese. i will definitely make these again!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >