After enjoying a chicken wrap at a restaurant, I experimented at home to create something similar. Made with only five items, this delicious version is as fast as it is light.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese; heat through. Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Chicken Wraps in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p39
Reviews for Italian Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review