It's easy and convenient to prepare the base of this slushy punch ahead. Its rosy color makes it so pretty for Christmas. I've also make it with apricot gelatin for a bridal shower. This fun beverage makes any occasion a bit more special.
- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 6 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a 4-qt. freezer-proof container, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Stir in pineapple juice and cold water. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 2 hours before serving. Place in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale just before serving. Yield: 32-36 servings (5-3/4 quarts).
Originally published as Icy Holiday Punch in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p33
Reviews for Icy Holiday Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review