Hot Spiced Cider Recipe
- 1 gallon apple cider or apple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first five ingredients. Place the cinnamon sticks, cloves and allspice on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Add to the pan. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until flavors are blended (do not boil). Discard spice bag. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Hot Spiced Cider(4)
Sort By :
This recipe was okay and very easy to make, I just personally didn't care for the blend of flavors. To me, it was a little too citrusy. Not bad, just not my taste.
So delicious. Would make again.
This is nice.
A huge hit with the family on Christmas eve!
More Recipe Collections
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >