- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark baking cocoa or baking cocoa
- 2 cartons (32 ounces each) vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Strawberry marshmallow creme
- Assorted sprinkles
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa; gradually whisk in milk. Heat until bubbles form around sides of pan, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour into mugs; top with marshmallow creme and sprinkles. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Hot Cocoa with Almond Milk in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p99
Reviews for Hot Cocoa with Almond Milk
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review