- 8 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, carrots and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, horseradish and lemon juice. Pour over coleslaw mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Horseradish Coleslaw
Sort By :
This was a great coleslaw! The horseradish wasn't very noticeable but the dressing had a fantastic flavor. I may cut down on the carrots next time.
This is such a good blend of flavors and serving timely after mixing together... yummmm! The crisp cabbage and carrots and a little zing - perfect!
I used one prepackaged mix of coleslaw, so much less than the recipe asks for, with the same amount of other ingredients, except no onions. Had a lot of liquid the next day, but I liked it moist. I would make it again the same way. Very good flavor.
my family really liked the slaw with the zing of horseradish
Not enough horseradish in it for me. Ended up adding more.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >