- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Place berries in a glass bowl; toss to combine. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon over berries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Yogurt Berry Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews for Honey-Yogurt Berry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review