I wanted my family to eat more fruit but not more sugary ingredients. This berry salad lets you play with different low-fat yogurts and fruits. —Elizabeth King, Duluth, Minnesota
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Place berries in a glass bowl; toss to combine. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon over berries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Yogurt Berry Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews for Honey-Yogurt Berry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2016
"The yogurt sauce was sweet and was a good addition to a plain fruit salad. The berries were the perfect combination of tart and sweet. I would make this again."