- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, stir-fry vegetable blend in remaining oil 4-5 minutes or just until tender. Return chicken mixture to pan. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Honey Chicken Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"The honey absorbed the soy sauce flavor and came off tasting bland to me. Won't make again"
"We all loved this!"
"Great quick meal - great taste - even better as a left over"
"This tasted good and went together quickly. I did double the sauce and next time, I will probably add some red pepper flakes because I would like it to have a bit of a kick."
"Loved this recipe! Sweet and tasty(: it's also quick to make which I love when making dinners"