Honey Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry chicken and garlic in 2 teaspoons oil for 1 minute. Add the honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetables in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Return chicken to the pan; stir to coat. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Honey Chicken Stir-Fry(42)
Sort By :
Loved this recipe! Sweet and tasty(: it's also quick to make which I love when making dinners
My family loved it!! Be sure to double or in my case triple the sauce recipe.
I had no low sodium soya sauce so only used 1 tbsp regular soya sauce and no salt. I used fresh veggies, added 1/4 tsp of dried red hot pepper flakes.I will double the sauce next time.
I did double the sauce and used fresh veggies on hand as previously suggested.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >