Hearty Breakfast Egg Bake Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with hash browns and cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over the top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Hearty Breakfast Egg Bake(10)
Sort By :
Yummy!! Made it for a Boyscouts camp out. Made 2 batches one with Canadian bacon and one with Maple Sausage..I liked the one with Maple Sausage better. I had a few extra eggs and tossed them in as well. Baked them in 2 Dutch ovens worked amazing, and tasted yummy.. Will definitely cook again. Next time I may throw a few spoon fulls into flour tortilla and make a burrito .
Delicious! Trying to find a gluten free substitute for soup. Otherwise outstanding and easy to make. Hint to reduce the grease...put the sausage on paper towels after cooking.
I wish people would stop making comments if they haven't tried the recipe or have no intention to try the recipe. This is not under the low-fat or healthy catagory, so if it is not up to your health standards or requirements, go to another receipe! By the way, a great recipe!
too much fat, cholesterol, and too much sodium.
Our favorite breakfast casserole. Yummy! We make this almost every other weekend and the kids as well as adults love it!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >