- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 ounce fat-free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup frozen leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Radishes and carrot sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir in spinach. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Healthy Spinach Dip
Sort By :
"I'll wait to try this until a confirmation about the amount of cream cheese is addressed. I agree with Joanna75, it's usually 8 ounces for a dip recipe."
"Do you mean one 8 oz fat free cream cheese. One ounce of cream cheese is basically obsolete?"
"This sounds good...I will definitely try it. But WHY do people think that FAT FREE is healthy????? It's all CHEMICALS! You're body does not know how to digest them! So therefore the chemicals get stored as fat. I will try this with REAL ingredients, not fat free garbage."
"This sounds very yummy. I didn't have a chance to make it yet, but I will very soon. I'm surprised how little yogurt and cream cheese you use."