Hawaiian Baked Chicken Recipe
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, sherry or broth, mustard, honey and butter; mix well. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hawaiian Baked Chicken(8)
Sort By :
I made this recipe using low sodium chicken broth as I did not have the sherry on hand. My guys loved it. It was quick, easy and delicious! Defenitely a keeper.
This was great! It was very tangy and sweet and went well with chicken. I would recommend basting the chicken every now and then to keep it juicy.
Delicious. Made a few minor changes, but basically stuck with the recipe. Didn't have sherry but wanted a flavor other than broth, so I substituted a white table wine. Also used boneless chicken breast because that's what I had on hand, sweet & spicy southwestern mustard rather than spicy brown, olive oil rather than butter, and mixed in the paprika with the rest of the wet ingredients (and sprinkled some on top, I wanted the extra flavor). I left it in the oven closer to an hour to make sure it was totally cooked through. Served with brown rice & steamed snap peas. Absolutely delicious, and soooo easy!
This was so watery when it came out of the oven. What did I do wrong?
My husband and I enjoyed this receipe very much. I didn't have the spricy mustard, so I used honey mustard, which worked very nicely. A definite keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >