- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, sherry or broth, mustard, honey and butter; mix well. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hawaiian Baked Chicken
Sort By :
"I used some of the sauce and marinated the chicken for two hours. Very good"
"I was planning on making a recipe that called for chicken thighs and I didn't realize it needed to marinate overnight so I began browsing recipes. This sounded good and even better...quick and easy. It was and it was!! It wasn't over the top delicious but for a last minute decision I thought it was pretty decent."
"Delicious flavor, and so moist. Didn't use the wine, but it is definitely something I will make again."
"I made this recipe using low sodium chicken broth as I did not have the sherry on hand. My guys loved it. It was quick, easy and delicious! Defenitely a keeper."
"This was great! It was very tangy and sweet and went well with chicken. I would recommend basting the chicken every now and then to keep it juicy."