- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, sherry or broth, mustard, honey and butter; mix well. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hawaiian Baked Chicken
"Yum! Great with chicken breasts & honey dijon mustard. Took 45 minutes to cook.- Theresa"
"Did not like taste and did not meet expectations"
"I used some of the sauce and marinated the chicken for two hours. Very good"
"I was planning on making a recipe that called for chicken thighs and I didn't realize it needed to marinate overnight so I began browsing recipes. This sounded good and even better...quick and easy. It was and it was!! It wasn't over the top delicious but for a last minute decision I thought it was pretty decent."
"Delicious flavor, and so moist. Didn't use the wine, but it is definitely something I will make again."
"Delicious. Made a few minor changes, but basically stuck with the recipe. Didn't have sherry but wanted a flavor other than broth, so I substituted a white table wine. Also used boneless chicken breast because that's what I had on hand, sweet & spicy southwestern mustard rather than spicy brown, olive oil rather than butter, and mixed in the paprika with the rest of the wet ingredients (and sprinkled some on top, I wanted the extra flavor). I left it in the oven closer to an hour to make sure it was totally cooked through. Served with brown rice & steamed snap peas. Absolutely delicious, and soooo easy!"