- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, sherry or broth, mustard, honey and butter; mix well. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Hawaiian Baked Chicken
"Super yummy and easy to make. I have used both Sherry and Chicken broth great flavor either way!!"
"Yum! Great with chicken breasts & honey dijon mustard. Took 45 minutes to cook.- Theresa"
"Did not like taste and did not meet expectations"
"Easy and delicious! We used 4 lbs of chicken thighs and I didn't need to alter any of the amounts on the recipe."
"I used some of the sauce and marinated the chicken for two hours. Very good"