Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 grilled boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Place the chicken in a microwave-safe dish. Combine the salad dressing, lemon-pepper and garlic powder; pour over chicken. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic tarragon and rosemary; shake well. On four plates, arrange the romaine, tomatoes, cucumber and onions. Top with chicken and drizzle with dressing.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
This recipe was tested with Splenda brown sugar blend.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 510 calories, 29g fat (4g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 4g fiber), 30g protein.
Jul 6, 2013
This chicken is called grilled for a reason. I have made this since 2003. It's grill counterpart is amazing, and needs to be attached. it is called grilled sesame chicken. Love it!
Mar 31, 2011
Great tasting salad! We loved the dressing. I don't really understand why the salad dressing and spices had to be microwaved on the chicken, unless the chicken was previously grilled and needed to be warmed up.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.