- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup navel orange segments
- 3/4 cup sliced firm bananas
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in oranges. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, fold in bananas and sprinkle with peanuts.
1 cup: 333 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 337mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.