Hawaiian Baked Beans
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 50 min.
- 4 jars (48 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups chopped onion
- 1 package (2 pounds) dark brown sugar
- 2 pounds cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) ketchup
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- In several large bowls, combine all the ingredients. Divide among four greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans.
- Cover tightly; bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover and bake 20-30 minutes more or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 78 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 6, 2016
I swapped.1/2 catsup for smokey barbecue sauce.
Aug 19, 2011
So different from the norm....made this for a family get together and was asked to prepare for the annual family/friends get together for 250-300 people. Love the sweet (pineapple)/tart (vinegar) taste. Changed it up by using a "brown"mustard and more pineapple.