- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Hash Brown Casserole
Sort By :
Always a hit at potlucks. Great for any get together, weather served with breakfast food, cookout food or a dinner potluck. Delicious, I have also made it using cream of chicken or mushroom soup instead of the potato soup.
This was very easy and it had awesome flavor. I didn't have potato soup so I used one can of cheddar cheese soup and one can of cream of chicken soup. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for the recipe!
Made this for dinner at church. It was very well received. I used sharp cheddar cheese and replaced 1 can of condensed cream of potato soup with 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup which is a lot cheaper.
So easy, and I always have the ingredients in the house... always good for a cold night... for a main dish, I add some cooked ground meat and frozen peas.
Awesome and very easy. I brought this to a large potluck, and it disappeared quickly.