Ham Salad Spread Recipe
- 3 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; add to ham mixture and mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Ham Salad Spread
Sort By :
"My husband and I just had this for dinner. We used honey mustard and a little less mayonnaise. Hubby went back for seconds, so I know he loved it."
"We were in a hurry, so we left out the boiled egg. We added some spicey brown mustard as some one else suggested and then an 1/8th tsp of ground clove. Wow was that good. Couldn't stay out of it. We are going to play around with this some more. Thanks for the recipe!"
"This is also very tasty using dill pickle relish."
"After making a ham loaf for tonight's dinner, I had some extra ground ham to use up. For lunch today, I made this recipe and served with Bibb lettuce on toasted bread and some salt & vinegar chips on the side. I used Dijon stone ground mustard in the recipe, but otherwise kept it the same. My husband loved it!"
"Very good. I increased amount of some ingredients: 2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish & 1 Tbsp finely chopped onion."