Whether I'm cooking for company or my own brood of five children this delicious casserole is always well-received.— Eileen Nilsson, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute celery and onion in oil until tender. Stir in noodles and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Ham Noodle Dinner in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p91
Reviews for Ham Noodle Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review