- 2-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute celery and onion in oil until tender. Stir in noodles and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Ham Noodle Dinner
Sort By :
"This turned out really tasty. Before making it and reviewed the other comments and adjusted things just a bit- I used a whole bag of egg noodles and a bit more cheese about a cup and half-- I used about 3/4 cup of frozen peas and it was plenty! I sprinkiled a few fried onions and parm cheese on top before baking-- I didn't bake for 50-60 minutes-- everything was pre-cooked for the most part and I didn't think it needed it- 35-40 mins is fine in my opinion. My kids ate it ALL! -easy and satisfiying ."
"Easy and delicious!"
"Quick and tasty! I added a few extra veggies and was very good."
"absolutely disgusting. I followed the recipe exactly. Just plain nasty."
"I added a jar of mushrooms and french fried onions on top"