Ham & Cheese Ziti Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) ziti
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Prepare ziti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in the cheeses, garlic powder and pepper; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Drain ziti; add to sauce mixture. Stir in ham and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Ziti(20)
Sort By :
We really enjoyed this recipe. I too had to use yellow cheddar. It's a shame that in the South it is nearly impossible to find :( I would certainly make this again. Thanks!
Could not find white chedder so used yellow. I also used fresh spinach. It was very good.
Very good and easy no left overs!
Hubby likes anything with ham in it, so this was a winner with him despite the added spinach. I love the spinach tho and loved the entire recipe. Thanks ToH for another great recipe !
My family did not like it at all. Very bland, needs more seasonings.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Casserole Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >