Halloween Punch Recipe
Fitting right into October fun is the suitably orange-colored sipper from Sue Thomas. "To serve it in an extra-festive way," she pens from Casa Grande, Arizona, "I'll often put the punch bowl inside a hollowed-out-pumpkin."
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 carton (64 ounces) orange juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool; transfer to a large pitcher or container. Add orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl; add ginger ale and mix well. Top with scoops of sherbet. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Originally published as Halloween Punch in Country Woman September/October 2000, p25
Reviews for Halloween Punch(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2013
You can also use a package of orange Kool-Aid in place of the gelatin. My kids love this!
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2008
mmm....this looks really good. i'm gonna give it a try. pretty color too. : )
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2008
Very light, refreshing, and tastes really good. Looks pretty for any fall event.