- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 drops neon green food coloring
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved; remove from the heat. Stir in milk and extract. Transfer to a bowl; cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, transfer milk mixture to a punch bowl. Stir in the food coloring and soda. Top with scoops of ice cream. Yield: 4 quarts.
Reviews for Grinch Punch
Sort By :
I make this every Christmas and althouh it may be summer right now I still make it. My son loves to help me put this together and it's very refreshing on hot summer days. But of course we love it a Christmas time too b.c. we always have to have it when we watch the classic itself!
i made this recipe as a summer cooler and it was a big hit. it is a good way to get children to drink more milk.and i loved the3 alond flavor
Made this for a children's Christmas party...the kids loved it but the parents were a bit put off by the colour until they tried it. The manager's wife asked for the recipe so was a hit!
I made this punch for our family Christmas dinner. It was a big hit.
I made this last Christmas and plan on making it again this year. It is fun for the kids and easy to make.