- 6 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Drizzle zucchini with 2 teaspoons oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Place in a large bowl. Add the green onions, lemon juice, salt, pepper flakes and remaining oil; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Zucchini with Onions
Sort By :
I used Italian dressing instead of olive oil, but did everything else the same. Tasted great! Will make again.
This was delicious and so easy to make. I halved the recipe for just 2 servings and it was a great blend of smoky flavor from the grill, tart from the lemon, a hint of heat from the red pepper flake and the creaminess of the zucchini itself. A definite keeper.