- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients. Add the steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Ribeyes
"Just made this...followed recipe as is....It turned out wonderful!Marinated ribeye for about 6 hours....Keep an eye on the grill when covered. Even at a lower temp. It can flare up."
"This is a delicious marinade. Marinaded a London Broil steak overnight."
"Good marinade but I think next time I'd use filet mignon."
"This is just like everyone said. It is WONDERFUL!!! Did not change a thing."
"This marinade is AWESOME!! I now keep the ingred. on hand so that I can always make this. Because we don't like spicy/hot food, I did omit the hot sauce. I also LOVE this for my country style pork ribs. I like this recipe better on the ribs than the steak but both are AWESOME! I will say, if you're making this, to make sure you use your fav. b-que sauce because that's what really makes this marinade. When I use this for the ribs, I make sure that they marinate in the fridge for a min of 2-4 hrs & I also increase the b-que sauce to a cup. Just because we're using it for ribs. Usually you have to boil the ribs to get them tender but you don't have to do that w/this marinade. My ribs literally fell apart/off the bone they were so tender! My kids now beg me to make this w/the ribs. I haven't tried this w/c-ken yet but I bet it would be really good too. This is a really versatile marinade. It's so good that I tell people it's my "Secret" marinade that took me months to come up with. LOL! If they only knew how I really got it."
"This is now my new favorite! I've tried several different marinades and rubs on my steaks because I like to change it up a lot, but with this marinade I won't be changing for a long time."
"I have made this recipe several times. It is excellent. Even my husband, who is not a steak lover enjoys it."
"If you have a four burner grill, turn all four burners on high. When heated, turn off the center burners and grill the steaks over the center with the lid closed."
"My family absolutely loves this! Request it all the time. The only thing I have altered is adding a little meat tenderizer and some accent."