- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients. Add the steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Marinated Ribeyes
Sort By :
Good marinade but I think next time I'd use filet mignon.
This is just like everyone said. It is WONDERFUL!!! Did not change a thing.
This marinade is AWESOME!! I now keep the ingred. on hand so that I can always make this. Because we don't like spicy/hot food, I did omit the hot sauce. I also LOVE this for my country style pork ribs. I like this recipe better on the ribs than the steak but both are AWESOME! I will say, if you're making this, to make sure you use your fav. b-que sauce because that's what really makes this marinade. When I use this for the ribs, I make sure that they marinate in the fridge for a min of 2-4 hrs & I also increase the b-que sauce to a cup. Just because we're using it for ribs. Usually you have to boil the ribs to get them tender but you don't have to do that w/this marinade. My ribs literally fell apart/off the bone they were so tender! My kids now beg me to make this w/the ribs. I haven't tried this w/c-ken yet but I bet it would be really good too. This is a really versatile marinade. It's so good that I tell people it's my "Secret" marinade that took me months to come up with. LOL! If they only knew how I really got it.
This is now my new favorite! I've tried several different marinades and rubs on my steaks because I like to change it up a lot, but with this marinade I won't be changing for a long time.